Iron Removal Plant Working Process, Equipment, and Price in Bangladesh
What is an iron removal plant in water treatment?
Iron Removal Plant (IRP) are able to remove metals, chemicals, manganese, hydrogen sulfide, and both ferrous and ferric iron reliably and continuously. IRP is used for the treatment of groundwater and surface water typically for the reduction of iron water, We are leading position in iron removal and water treatment plant manufacturers and suppliers in Bangladesh.
Table of Contents
- Iron Removal Plant Working Process, Equipment, and Price in Bangladesh
- The removal process consists of the following steps
- Iron removal plant (IRP) working process
- Iron removal with sedimentation
- Iron Water Treatment Features
- Treatment Concept
- The price depends on capacity and water test (Negotiable) 01919-998881
Our specially designed Iron Removal Plant (IRP) in Bangladesh is the handiest resolution in the Industrial Water purifier Sector, it removes metals and chemical contamination up to 35 PPM. Our Industrial Reverse Osmosis Plants(RO) and Iron Removal Plant (IRP) are consciously and intentionally purpose customized and configured to the individual requirement of water tests.
Different mechanisms of iron removal plant (Physical, biological and chemical) dominate iron removal plant on the physical and chemical characteristics of the water and process condition.
Oxidation-floc formation (floe filtration) is the main approach for iron removal from
groundwater. In this method soluble iron(II) present in anoxic groundwater is oxidized to
insoluble iron(III) and after precipitation, iron hydroxide floes are removed from the filters.
The removal process consists of the following steps
- Oxidation of Fe2+ to Fe3+ by aeration or by a chemical oxidant
- Hydrolysis of Fe3+ to iron hydroxides
- Flocculation/agglomeration of the hydroxide particles.
- Removal of floes in rapid sand filters.
This process is pH-dependent and dominant at pH values above 8.5. Under this condition, the oxidation is rapid and floes are formed prior to entering the filter bed. Various problems have been encountered in the application of this mechanism. In some plant
The objectives of this research are:
- To measure the iron(II) adsorption capacities of different new and iron oxide-coated filter
- media and different iron oxides, and to analyze the effect of pH on iron(II)
- adsorption capacity.
- To analyze the physical and surface chemical characteristics of new sand and iron oxide
- coated sand developed under different water quality and process conditions.
- To study the factors affecting the development of iron oxide coating on the filter media.
- To compare the performance of floe filtration and adsorptive filtration modes of iron
- removal by conducting pilot plant experiments.
- To model the process of adsorptive iron removal in filters and to predict the iron(II)
- breakthrough in filtration columns with new and iron oxide-coated sand at different pH
- under anoxic conditions.
The method involves the addition of three common chemicals (baking soda, potassium permanganate, ferric chloride) in specific amounts to the water to be treated, which takes about three minutes, followed by filtration after one hour of resting.
Iron removal plant (IRP) working process
Raw water distribution cycle
In this cycle, the bypass valve is set to the distribution link. The raw water as it is having Iron and Arsenic content from the overhead tank is sent to the distribution line.
Filtration cycle / Stage -1
In this cycle, the bypass valve is set to bypass the line. At this stage, the raw water is passed through the iron filter the iron gets removed and iron-free water is sent to the arsenic filter
Filtration cycle / Stage -2
At this stage, the iron-free water is sent to the Arsenic filter where the arsenic content is removed the then sent to the polishing filter for further removal of residues if any.
Filtration cycle / Stage -3
At this stage, the arsenic-free water is sent to a polishing filter for removal of residues, the treated water is set to a distribution line through a booster pump and a part is stored in a tank for backwash.
During this cycle, the treated water stored in the tank is pumped to an iron filter for backwashing and the backwashed water is sent to a soak pit for further use in watering trees, etc.
Iron removal with sedimentation
A sedimentation step has to be placed between aeration and filtration( see illustration of the Mimizan( France) system, figure 25) in the following cases high Situations of iron in the raw water, leading to an excessive amount of precipitate;
The presence of color, turbidity, humic acids, chelating agents,etc. Performing in a meaningful decrease in iron oxidization and precipitation kinetics and/ or requiring the addition of a coagulant in quantities lesser than approximately ten g · m – 3 of the commercially available product.
Solids contact explanation processes will also be particularly applicable for treating this water. As an alternative, the featherlight ferric hydroxide floc attained with groundwater, generally turbidity-free, is also well suited to dissolved air flotation.
Iron Water Treatment Features
- Air Compressor
- Oxidation Chamber
- Pressure/Gravity Filtration
- Spray Aerator/Cascade aerator
- Chemical Dosing System with mixer
- FRP Vessel as per IS/NDF standards
- Uniform inlet water distributor and bottom collecting system
- Technically designed for easy operation and maintenance
- Treated Water ensures BSTI and WHO Standard
- Chemical Dosing for coagulation, PH adjustment
- Forced Aeration with compressed air
- Contact bed oxidation
Our Iron removal plant in Bangladesh is Appropriate for:
✅ Flats, houses, and properties.
✅ Restaurant, Hotel, and Resorts.
✅ Clinic, Hospitals.
✅ Industries and Pharmaceuticals.
✅ Municipality water provider.
✅ Instructional establishments like schools, colleges, and universities.
Problems with Iron in Water:
✅ The hair of the head falls out.
✅ Itching occurs in the body.
✅ The bathroom tiles turn red.
✅ Pipe fittings are damaged.
✅ White cloth washes away and turns red.
✅ Also 70% of body diseases are waterborne.
We found customer questions and solve them.
✅ How much does installation cost?
✅ Depend on plant capacity and water test.
✅ Which Country Products?
✅ Taiwan, China, India, Bangladesh.
✅ How many days are guaranteed?
✅ 1-year plant guarantee.
✅ Do you do outside Dhaka?
✅ Yes, I do it all over Bangladesh.
✅ Where is your office?
✅ Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
✅ how much electricity consumption?
✅ Depend on plant and pump.
✅ How many days after Sediment filters need to be changed?
✅ Sediment Filter every after two months.
✅ How many days after water media need to be changed?
✅ Water media after 18-24 months.
More info please contact our phone No: 01919-998881
The price depends on capacity and water test (Negotiable) 01919-998881
Since 2012 PureLife water treatment company is a trusted name in the commercial, industrial and residential market, our strong point. we have 200+ completed iron removal plants with the happiest client in Bangladesh.
Our Iron Removal Plant Gallery
Iron removal plant total Solutions Best iron removal plant Iron removal plant manufacturer in Bangladesh House iron removal plant in Bd OUR iron removal plant Fb page Our Water Filter/Purifier
Tag: Iron removal plant price in Bd, iron water treatment plant, Bd iron treatment water plant, iron water, water treatment plant in Bangladesh, wastewater treatment plant in Bangladesh, reverse osmosis plant in Bangladesh, PureLife water treatment company in Bangladesh.